How to increase the ranking of important product pages through link building
When designing your SEO strategy, your success metrics come down to the bottom line – what will move your business and make a real impact?
Which SEO strategies can you use to achieve your KPIs?
To thrive in competitive markets, you need to go beyond on-page optimization and solid technical SEO—you need a full-funnel approach.
With the right mix of link building and content creation, you can directly influence the ranking of important product pages while increasing overall performance.
6-step process to increase product page rank
To continuously improve your product page rankings, try adding these 6 steps to your SEO strategy:
- review the product page(s) for link opportunities.
- Test existing content and ensure the thematic relevance of the product page through strategic internal links.
- Identify High intent keywords, aka your new content opportunity, for the product page.
- Discover Linkable topics related to the product page, but make sure they’re broad and useful enough not to be promotional.
- Create Content based on insights and build external links to the broader topic, with strategic internal links to the high intent keyword content and product pages.
- Measure the impact on the primary product page compared to the originally identified keyword ranking KPIs. Monitor rankings, traffic and links throughout the funnel as additional KPIs.
Don’t worry, we wouldn’t let you down without more information.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn exactly how to complete these steps.
Join Cory Collins, Business Development Manager at Page One Power, and Nick Katseanes, Sales Director at Page One Power as they show you how a links and content funnel can lead to stronger SEO campaigns.
Learn how you too can combine link building and content creation to improve product page rankings alongside secondary KPIs.
The central theses:
- Learn how to increase ranking on product pages after technical SEO and on-page optimization are completed.
- Understand how content marketing and link building strategically tie into product-level SEO KPIs.
- Get an insight into the difference between high-intent keyword content and linkable content, and how to use the two together.
Can’t attend the live webinar? Sign up and we’ll send you the recording and all resources after the event.