Concern 71, October-November 2021 – Nanotech Journal
Printed twenty second November 2021, 23 pages
On this difficulty:
- Newest nanotech investments, industrial agreements and rounds of finance, October 2021-November 2021.
- Newest nanotech product information, industrial collaborations and industrial agreements, October 2021-November 2021.
- Mass manufacturing of semiconductor SWCNT supplies in South Korea.
- Processing plastic waste streams into hydrogen and carbon nanotubes.
- Nanofiber-based cell materials for PEM-electrolyzers.
- Nanomaterials in hydrogen manufacturing.
- Self-sanitized carbon nanotube (CNT) air filter.
- Carbon nanotube sensors.
- Quantum dot home windows.
- Quantum dot shows.
- Nanotech battery product information, October 2021-November 2021.
- Newest graphene investments, industrial agreements and rounds of finance, October-November 2021.
- Newest graphene product information, industrial collaborations and industrial agreements, October-November 2021.
- Graphene lithium-sulfur battery for electrical automobiles.
- Graphene polyethylene (HDPE) sheet extrusions.
- CVD graphene manufacturing.
- Graphene thermoset and thermoplastic purposes.
- Graphene sensors.
- Graphene wetsuits.
- Graphene energy banks.
- Graphene water filtration membranes.
- Newest graphene battery product information, October-November 2021..
- Graphene battery manufacturing services.
- Graphene aluminium-ion battery manufacturing.
- Graphene conductive additive for silicon anode supplies
- Newest graphene coatings product information, October-November 2021.
- Graphene-based good coating for satellites,
- Graphene coating to stop ice accretion.
- Graphene coatings for use along with photocatalysts.
- Graphene oxide membrane coatings for water filtration.
- Newest graphene textiles product information, October-November 2021..
- Graphene thermal and moisture administration properties in clothes.
- Graphene path sneakers.
- Graphene heated textiles.
Cost strategies: Visa, Mastercard, American Categorical, Alipay, Paypal.
To buy by bill (financial institution switch or cheque) contact [email protected]